28 March 2022
Join us for this special event, as EDTL student interns Hannah Arthurs and Eimer Magee take over the webinar series to talk about their experiences of open book assessment. The conversation covers aspects such as: student and staff expectations of open book assessment; technology and time management challenges; mental strain and opportunity for deeper learning; future skills development; and lack of feedback.
Including contributions from: Hannah Arthurs (TCD) and Eimer Magee (UCD).
Related Webinars on the Student Perspective
- The Student Perspective on Online/Remote Teaching: webinar recorded on 5 October 2020 with the EDTL student interns, with downloadable tip sheet for staff who teach.
- The Student Perspective on Online/Remote Assessment: webinar recorded on 2nd November 2020, with the EDTL student interns.
- Student Collaboration and Groupwork Online: webinar recorded on 8th March 2021, with the EDTL student interns.
- Inclusivity in Digital Learning: Student Perspectives: webinar recorded on 22nd March 2021.
- The Student Perspective: Back on Campus: webinar recorded on 1st November 2021, with the EDTL student interns.
- Student Perspectives: Motivation for Learning: webinar recorded on 31 January 2022, with the EDTL student interns.