31 January 2022
Join us for this special event, as the EDTL student interns take over the webinar series to talk about what motivates them to learn. We know that motivation is fundamental to learning, but what motivates our students, and what can we do to support their motivation? The session starts with a presentation from our interns as they share their thoughts and then moves to a discussion with attendees.
Including contributions from: Stephen Thomas O’Riordan (UCC), Jasmine Ryan (UL), Eimer Magee (UCD).
Thanks to Stephen Thomas O’Riordan for sharing these under a CC-BY license.
Related Webinars on the Student Perspective
- The Student Perspective on Online/Remote Teaching: webinar recorded on 5 October 2020 with the EDTL student interns, with downloadable tip sheet for staff who teach.
- The Student Perspective on Online/Remote Assessment: webinar recorded on 2nd November 2020, with the EDTL student interns.
- Student Collaboration and Groupwork Online: webinar recorded on 8th March 2021, with the EDTL student interns.
- Inclusivity in Digital Learning: Student Perspectives: webinar recorded on 22nd March 2021.
- The Student Perspective: Back on Campus: webinar recorded on 1st November 2021, with the EDTL student interns.
- Enhancing Interaction in Live Online Classes (Downloadable EDTL Resource)