EDTL Approach: Consider your Students
6th July 2020
Consider your students, Project Team.
Presented by Cliodhna O’Callaghan, Vish Gain and Sharon Flynn
- EDTL Approach: Consider Your Students: https://edtl.blog/the-edtl-approach/edtl-approach-consider-your-students/
- Emerging from the Pandemic: Lessons Learned (video with Kevin McStravock): https://vimeo.com/edtl/usi
- HEinIsolation vlog series: https://edtl.blog/higher-education-in-isolation-vlog-series/
- Students’ experiences with online learning (Trinity Ability Co_Op): https://youtu.be/zHm37EvMfuU
- Adding some Tec-Variety, Activities for motivating and retaining learners online: https://tec-variety.com/
More about our presenters
Cliodhna O’Callaghan is UCC lead for the EDTL project.
Vish Gain was student associate intern with the EDTL project.
Sharon Flynn is IUA project manager with the EDTL project.
The Enhancing Digital Teaching & Learning Project is based at the
Irish Universities Association
48 Merrion Square
Dublin, D02 PK02
Ireland +353 (1) 676 4948 email@example.com