EDTL Approach: Consider Assessment & Feedback
17th August 2020
EDTL Approach: Consider Assessment & Feedback, Project Team.
Presented by Sharon Flynn, Michaela Waters, Aoibhinn Gilmartin, Katharine Kurz and Catherine Dawson. With Jonny Johnston of the Centre for Academic Practice at Trinity College Dublin
- The EDTL Approach: Planning for effective remote teaching during Covid-19
- The EDTL Approach: Consider Assessment & Feedback – curated resources
- Webinar on copyright & open licences in online teaching (recording)
- Information about CAPSL (Centre for Academic Practice)
- Repurposing Face-To-Face Exam Questions to Open-Book Exams
- Assessment online in a crisis: webinar recording which discusses both Academic Integrity and Proctoring
More about our presenters
Dr Sharon Flynn, EDTL Project Manager
Sharon is project manager of the Enhancing Digital Teaching and Learning, based in the IUA.
The EDTL Interns
The Enhancing Digital Teaching & Learning team has a student intern in each of the 7 universities. Meet them here.
Jonny Johnston, Centre for Academic Practice, TCD
Jonny Johnston is an academic developer with CAPSL at Trinity College Dublin.