EDTL Approach: Consider Assessment & Feedback
17th August 2020
EDTL Approach: Consider Assessment & Feedback, Project Team.
Presented by Sharon Flynn, Michaela Waters, Aoibhinn Gilmartin, Katharine Kurz and Catherine Dawson. With Jonny Johnston of the Centre for Academic Practice at Trinity College Dublin
- The EDTL Approach: Planning for effective remote teaching during Covid-19
- The EDTL Approach: Consider Assessment & Feedback – curated resources
- Webinar on copyright & open licences in online teaching (recording)
- Information about CAPSL (Centre for Academic Practice)
- Repurposing Face-To-Face Exam Questions to Open-Book Exams
- Assessment online in a crisis: webinar recording which discusses both Academic Integrity and Proctoring
More about our presenters
Dr Sharon Flynn, EDTL Project Manager
Sharon is a successful hybrid academic with more than 24 years of experience working in higher education in Ireland. Before joining the IUA she was the Assistant Director at the Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at NUI Galway, where she focused on academic staff development and lead a team of learning technologists.
The EDTL Interns
The Enhancing Digital Teaching & Learning team has a student intern in each of the 7 universities. Meet them here.
Jonny Johnston, Centre for Academic Practice, TCD
The Enhancing Digital Teaching & Learning Project is based at the
Irish Universities Association
48 Merrion Square
Dublin, D02 PK02
Ireland +353 (1) 676 4948 email@example.com